10/12/2008

This is what it's all about

"O'Brian can find his own damn belt." Tiana said looking at the stars with a few drinks in her system.

I won't wear O'Brians belt. I won't be constrained by the stars. I am not desided by them, i am found by myself, with no belt around my soul. No rope holding me in. I am in a state of perfection. I love this feeling. Every love song is him. Every shadow and light is beautiful and looks like his eyes, his soul, his inner light. I want this emotion forever, and i want him forever. White flowers, and dresses, and early sunrises, and walks in the moonlight, and open laughs that are about nothing but happiness, escaping through facial expressions, and deep breaths, and silent vocal chords. I am awake when i sleep, and i am living when i dream.When dreaming of him.

I wonder if i'll ever know what Tianas drunkin slur means to me.

night sky Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: