10/12/2008

The pea under 100 beds

Sitting on the warm steps of the library. My eyes closed. My headphones in and Modern English flowing over my eardrums. I relieze that the wind blowing through my hair is no different that the wind that would blow through my hair in any other place. It feels no different.

It's chilling, it pushes,it flashes through this everything.
This big nothingness.
Pushing though my small everything.
Something invisible can make the biggest difference.

John candy. Funny man, famous man, actor. What did he do that changed your everyday life? Nothing unless he's your comidic inspiration, which i hope he's not, because he's not that good. The guy who first made rubber. Do you know his name? Not unless you have a good memory that goes back to fith grade when they mentioned his name once. Most likely you were passing notes and didn't give a shit. Well mabye if you really want to accomplish something you can't be well know in the future. You've got to make sure your name disappears.

All this from a passing, pushing, breeze.

summer breeze Pictures, Images and Photos